Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Best Bronzers For Fall


Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream



Although I this was my must have bronzer for summer I still think that most of you would also love this one for winter. Believe it or not until this year I was terrified of Self Tanners. As the summer began to progress I started to ponder the idea of being a bronzed goddess like the rest of my friends.. Except for the fact that i personally HATE sun exposure. Though natural exposer was unavoidable this product really helped intensify the minimal sun that I did obtain naturally. I was left with the perfect olive golden glow that I had dreamed of and became an avid user instantly... I would say the only downside to the Cream is that you have to work a little bit harder and use more product to achieve the best results!! 

Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel

A Beautiful Glow without the Sun.... 



This one is my NEW favorite.. As summer began to fade away I started bronzing less or sometimes not at all... like I said the downfall of the creme was that it took forever to apply.... So I came across the gel!! A lighter formula with faster results... Is that even possible, Why yes, yes it is!!!! This guy is hands down the best.. Looks super natural and effortlessly blends throughout your body.. I also love the product is white unlike the creme which is a chocolate color.. My concern for transfer onto my clothing was over!!! Within seconds you can notice the warmth as it develops naturally on your skin.. I found that you could really layer this one for a deeper glow and it wouldn't leave you orange at all!!! MUST HAVE FOR FALL!!! 

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural 


I have never been someone who is fond of a creme or gel bronzer for your face.. I l personally like to add my bronzer daily to my face with a powder. This is my ALL time favorite bronzing product ever!!!! I use the mineralize skin finish often for a regular powder in the lightest shade, recently I started using Medium Dark As my bronzer only... It is amazing.. I have tried every powder bronzer under the SUN and they are either too orange or too shimmery.. The best part about this is that you can build it up and you still look like you have a natural tan. This Backed power that is made in italy leaves you with the perfect glow. One of my favorite tricks is to use this product with a wet Brush for a dewy bronzed effect!



No comments: