Monday, January 6, 2014

New! Clarisonic Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation



clarisonic-pedi-sonic
Stop the presses! My mind was blown this weekend when I discovered that the fine folks at Clarisonic were releasing a new tool, the Clarisonic Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation. I’ve struggled with dry, cracked heels for years now and I have tried almost every single foot file out there, even splurging on the infamous Dimancel files, and countless cracked heel creams.  It wasn’t until I tried a prescription foot cream that I was finally able to gain the upper hand in my pedi situation. This tool piques my interest and gives me hope that I can keep the upper hand in my pedi situation. Good thing sandal weather is coming to a close!
The set retails for $199 and includes:
  • White Pedi Device
  • Pedi Smoothing Disc
  • Pedi Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head
  • Pedi-Buff Sonic Foot Smoothing Treatment (6 oz.)
  • Pedi-Balm Sonic Foot Softening Treatment (3.5 oz.)
  • Pedi-Boost Sonic Foot Renewal Treatment (1 oz.)
  • USB-Enabled Universal Voltage pLink® Charger
The device has 3 speeds, an adjustable time and is safe for use in the shower or the bathtub. The device itself is intriguing but what I am interested in is the treatments. The smoothing treatment features lactic acid, the same ingredient found in some of my favorite foot creams, as well alpha hydroxy acids to help slough away dead skin. The softening treatment is all about hydrating those poor tired feet with shea butter, apricot oil and honey. The renewing peel treatment goes a step further to get rid of dead skin cells with a lactic and glycolic acid combo. This is all music to my ears, I kid you not.
For the time being, the Clarisonic Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation is available exclusively online. I have a birthday coming up, I think my family should pay attention! ;) Are you intrigued?

No comments: